Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Your fire! What is its nature?
I am not a candle…
My own nature is another one…
Do You sometimes feel as if You are just burned out?
By bell , book and candle?
If I would like to be as the others?
Yes or No?
Like those who have been burning with the same fire
since the birth till their (OURS?… no … Yes! )…end?
They just wrong when thinking that they live (and love?) their own and only life…
I am not a candle.
I feel myself burning like a candlewick…
Sometimes it feels I just have reached the destination,
nowhere and no reason for me to rush forward,
I have simple burned down…
For me now just to wait for the wind that will take my own ash away…
Everything is over for me in this life…
…And then all of sudden I realize
that from nowhere I've got another, but the burning one –
the end of my wick!..
Just ignited by a new life I am flaring with unknown fire and I am thinking…
Like now… the simplest thing…
If there exists the end of my fire?
Yes or No?
Have you already had the answer for yourself?
Yes or No?
I believe You are the worthy One to be happy,
when soon we will live our common lives as …
Our Last Reality Show…
www.olrshow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment